TQ4477 : View from Shrewsbury Park

by

Shrewsbury Park once formed part of the grounds of Shrewsbury House which is now a community centre to the south beyond the boundary of the park. Shrewsbury Park was purchased for public use by the London County Council in 1928. The Green Chain Walk passes through the park and follows the tree line on the left. There are fine views to the north-east as seen here, as well as to the north-west from the other side of the woodland near Rowton Road as seen at https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/6441029

Details of the Friends of Shrewsbury Park can be found at http://www.fspark.org.uk/